Sunday, 29 July 2007

3 THINGS YOU ( WE ) NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOURSELF ( OURSELVES ) ……

Hi every one.
Emm hope we are all enjoying our summer apart from the flood here and there but am sure you'll all agree with me in prayer that God Almighty knows all and He alone is surely in control.

I was going through an article few days ago and it was every powerful. I’d meditate on it and the Holy Spirit gave me a verse in the bible a day later when I was reading my bible.

I'll be sharing my views and what I learnt from this article in 3 parts over the coming week - NB contributions and thoughts are welcome please.

The first part is titled......
YOU ( WE ) ARE A SINNER
The Holy Spirit led me to ROMANS 5 vs 12..... and ROMANS 3 vs 9 - 12. However, you can read further for better understanding. I pray you'll be touched and bless as you read. ( AMEN )

You are a sinner. Please, do not be angry at this statement. I did not say it. These are the very words of God. “All - including you - have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God”…..Romans 3:33. Whatever cosmetic efforts you have made do not change this truth of God.

You may be a good - mannered sinner: you mat be an educated or civilized sinner; you may be a church-going sinner; some are baptized - wet - sinners; it does not change your state in the sight of God. You may be a pastor, Prophet, Evangelist, Superior WO-leader, Bishop or Archbishop, the word of God said “All have sinned”.

The bible makes it clear that you are a sinner not because of what you do, but because of who you are as a child of Adam. “Wherefore, as by one man -Adam - sin entered into the World, and - Spiritual - death by sin; and so - Spiritual - death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned”……
Roman5:12.

After the fall of Adam, every descendent of Adam was born in the image of fallen Adam. “And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, after his image, and called his name Seth.”…….
Genesis 5:3

No comments: