Friday, 7 March 2008

Why is Your (our) Fire not Burning anymore???

FINGING YOUUUU!!!!
Ephesians 5:18. Pray in the Spirit at all time with all kinds of prayer. Asking for everything you need. To do this you must always be ready and never give up:

1Peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, and seeking whom he may devour:

GOD HELP YOU AS YOU TAKE TIME OUT TO READ THIS MESSAGE ....AMEN


Brethren from the day you accepted JESUS CHRIST as your personal Lord and Saviour, The devil has team up a campaign against you going on at all times. On so many occasion have been asked these question(s) over! and over!! again.
* When I first gave my life to God, it was fantastic and I was so spiritual, there was passion (fire), I was spirit filled but after a why and as time goes on the passion (fire) was dying slowly! Slowly!! and slowly!!! Till every bit left me.
* What can I do? How can I get / again the passion (fire)again, how can I get / keep the fires burning.
* God doesn’t speak to me, what can I do???


The bible made us to understand that every thing we have belongs to God and we should ask anytime (all thing) we desire in His name and it will come to pass – Meaning he’ll do it all.
Can I also say that when we give our life to Christ, there are some practical steps in which we so take / do at all time or regularly.

Such practical steps includes
- Praying (regular) “Ephesians 6:18-20, 1King 8:52&53, and Daniel 8:17-19”
- Reading your bible (regular) “Titus 2”
- Having your quiet time (mostly when God will speak to you) “Ephesians 6:18-20”
- Serve the Lord your God. “psalm 37:3-5”
- Be patient, Loyal and accept all trouble(Christ paid it all) “ 2 Timothy 2:10-13”
- Live right and avoid silly agreements. “2 Timothy 2:22-25”
- Follow the right group of friend “2 John 10, 3 John 11, and Jude 17-23”


These are few and basic fundamental principles we should all follow after ALTER CALL


God himself say at the right time (not at your/our time) I’ll hear your prayer and I’ll protect you which is the sign of it agreement to anyone is cultivate the abit of praying regularly (Isaiah 49:8) reading through this particular chapter God promised that he’ll not make us hungry or thirst and it further said that He’ll comfort his people and have pity on those who suffer (verse 13)

I pray that the Holy Spirit will help u as you have read through this .....Amen

Next Week i'll be talking about selfishness ....

Because this also limits God working through us

No comments: