Monday, 13 April 2009

LAW OF EXPECTATIONS

This law says that whatever you expect with 

  • Confidence, 
  • Trust,
  • Assurance
  • Reliability,
  • Belief that is not based on proof,
  • Faith,
  • Positive or Negative, becomes your reality.

If you confidently expect to succeed, if you confidently expect to learn something from every experience, if you confidently expect to become wealthy as a result of applying your talents and abilities to your opportunities and you maintain that attitude of confident expectations long enough, it will become your reality. It will give you a positive optimistic cheerful attitude that will cause people to want to help you, and will cause things to happen the way you want them to happen.
 
Very soon. very very soon.I say very very soon, God is going to do a miracle that will make you Screem, ah! Father you are too much: And He will just laugh and say, son, I am just begining with you. If you believe say amen - AMEN!!! Jesus said, "If you are ashamed of me, I will be ashamed of you before My Father". Yes, I love my God. He is my fountain of Life and My Savior. He Keeps me going day and night. Without Him, I am no one. But with Him, I can do everything, Christ is my strength laotanus

The Bible Says :- 

*****(TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND ALL YOUR MIGHT,AND LEAN NOT UNTO YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING, IN ALL YOUR WAYS ACKNOWLEDGE HIM AND HE SHALL PERFECT YOUR WAYS prov 3:5)******

Hear, O Israel, you are approaching the battle against your enemies today. Do not be fainthearted. Do not be afraid, or panic, or tremble before them, for the LORD your God is the one who goes with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you. 

CONSIDER ALL THIS WHEN YOU PRAY, ALWAYS HAVE AN EXPECTATION BEFORE AND AFTER YOU PRAY, DEPEND ON THE LORD AND SEE HOW HE WILL COME THROUGH FOR YOU .... Amen 

No comments: